When it comes to hearing better, the most important step is choosing a center that can diagnose and treat your individual type of hearing loss. The experts at Certified Hearing Aid & Audiology Associates have the tools, training and expertise to help.
Our board-certified audiologists will properly fit, tune and help you care for your hearing device with the most up-to-date technology available today and for years to come.
What We Offer
We want you to get quality, compassionate care for Hearing Loss. Our wide range of services includes:
- Hearing exams
- Hearing aid fitting, counseling and programming
- New hearing aids and upgrades
- Cochlear implants
- Bone Anchored Hearing Aids
- Earmolds, swim molds and custom hearing protection
- Real Ear verification
- Hearing aid batteries and accessories
- Amplified telephones and assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid cleaning and service checks
- Tinnitus assessments and treatment